For a musician, there is nothing more satisfying to learn how to use another electronic musical instrument that of course, not widely known on today’s generation. There are a lot of instruments which are very much popular before that fades its popularity right after the modernization took over. But really, these instruments are still capable of producing high quality and unique sound that musicians would for sure love to test and try. One of these is moog theremin that happens to be one of the oldest electronic instruments we have today. It’s the only instrument that does not require touching the material when you play. You only have to move your hands above or in the space around the antennas and you are good to go to control the volume and pitch..
Purchase of PhilCare prepaid cards yields GetGo Rewards points
PhilCare believes that the path to wellness goes beyond having an effective health care coverage or an immediate access to medical providers. To be truly healthy means taking the time to enjoy life’s little pleasures while ensuring that you are protected for medical emergencies at all time.
This is the vision behind PhilCare’s latest partnership with GetGo Rewards by Cebu Pacific, a lifestyle program that allows card holders to accumulate points on everyday spending and redeem these points for free flights. GetGo points can be earned from buying groceries, paying utility bills, refilling the car with gasoline, and now—even when taking care of your health.
To kick off the partnership between two brands, PhilCare and GetGo has launched “Get Healthy. Go Places” which will give as much as 750 GetGo points for every purchase of one of PhilCare’s prepaid health cards. PhilCare prepaid health cards included in the promo include ER Vantage cards, Medical and Dental cards, Health Vantage cards and Health Vantage Elite cards. PhilCare members are automatically eligible for a GetGo cards upon purchase of any of the prepaid health cards mentioned above.
“PhilCare has always advocated for a 360 degree view on health and wellness. We have addressed the need for affordable and accessible health care products by offering our prepaid cards, starting from the ER Vantage cards, with 40K, 60K and 80K maximum benefit limits which allows access to medical providers for emergency health concerns; and then we supplemented it with the introduction of the Health Vantage and Health Vantage Elite cards, which offers a more comprehensive and extensive one-year emergency health care coverage; and finally, to answer the clamor for an unlimited consultation card to complement ER Vantage, we introduced our Medical and Consultation cards for kids, adults and senior citizens early this year. The partnership with GetGo meanwhile addresses our belief for over-all wellness and health,” shared Noemi G. Azura, president and chief executive officer (CEO) for PhilCare.
By partnering with GetGo, Azura hopes that PhilCare members will be more inspired to travel discover new places and get much needed R&R.
Traveling keeps the brain and body healthier, according to a study published in MarketWatch. It’s also said to lower the risk of heart attack and death from coronary disease in certain groups, while the new and complex situations encountered while traveling can also help keep the brain sharp.
The “Get Healthy Go Places” promo is just the first in a series as part of the partnership between PhilCare and GetGo Rewards which will run until March 20, 2017.
“PhilCare is committed to continuously innovate in order to give our members a different perspective of the health care industry and to provide best-in-class customer experience. We started by offering the first NFC-enabled HMO card in the Philippines, introducing prepaid health cards, and now, we are partnering with organizations and businesses that are well-known for their wellness programs and benefits,” adds Azura.
To know more about the partnership, go to https://www.getgo.com.ph/web/getgo/promos.
To know more about PhilCare and its prepaid products, go to http://www.philcare.com.ph/products/.
I know you’ve seen quite a lot of blog post related to this topic. But let me share you my version of 5 most useful apps that I personally use on a daily basis. Of course, I’ll be eliminating social media apps (facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat) because it’s pretty obvious it would top among others.
1. VSCO Cam – This is my life saviour when it comes to editing photos. It has a lot of presets that can make your photo instantly beautiful. I have quite a number of filters, in fact, I have also downloaded those paid ones. But if you don’t consider paying, there are also several filters which you may download without expense.
2. Waze – This is your on-the-go map! I’m very bad with places and everything that has to deal with geography. I easily get lost wth places even when I’ve already visited the place in the past. I just find it really hard to remember the places, directions, and stuff. So when I’m out, I make sure to check waze. And I love how it also tells you traffic conditions in places, even road constructions and police alerts. It’s very useful and I can say, very much convenient to use.
3. Montano Reader – I’m an android user, by the way. This reader is the one I use to read my hundreds of ebooks in .epub format. I just love it!
4. Spotify – Who doesn’t like spotify, anyway?
5. Pocket Expense This is very much useful when it comes to budgeting. I am not that good in saving, in fact, I get to impulsively buy things I don’t really need. But this app helps me be on track with my budget. It helps me save and control my spending! And I love how it also helps me know where I allot my hard-earned money. It’s a recommended app!
Mobile phone is something I can’t live without! (plus, internet connection) I can spend a whole week without my laptop, and I’m still good. That’s why I also treat my phone as something that’s important. Better dress-up my gadgets with these stylish and functional mobile accessories from ZALORA as part of me taking care of my phone. And with all these useful apps, mobile phones will never be an ordinary thing in this fast-emerging world.